showreel

Thursday 16 February 2012

writing a book

for ages ive been throwing around the idea of writing a book on DSLR filming techniques.
This is not because i have writer envy (my wife) honest!

But over the last few weeks ive really been getting into it. Ive got a great editor on board and i have some super high profile people who are going to contribute to it.

The plan is to release it as an ebook with video tutorials still examples and other fun stuff.

The only issue ive got right now is I need a title! I was never very good at coming up with that so if anyone has any ideas that would be amazing and i will give you a special thanks in the book :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...