showreel

Friday 25 May 2012

hasselblad first studio shots

All these were shot on my Hasselblad 500 c/m with a mix of Fuji Instant Film FP-100C Colour gloss, ilford delta 100 and 400 plus kodak ektar 100 colour film. 
With the model Elaine Ford and make up by Judit Soltesz. 

Americana I caught this one whilst setting up a test shot I only got a polaroid of this but I thought it worked really well. 










One of the fun things about shooting on film is the 2.30 min you have to wait for the polaroid to develop so while I was waiting we shot a few digital pics which are the ones below. its really funny because i really like these pics but its the soul that's missing I know that sounds really strange but I think there is something missing and that thing i've only ever found in film.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...