showreel

Tuesday 22 November 2016

A digital Hasselblad

It is exactly 1 week since I got a new camera whoooo

Now I need to make a confession- I like cameras, I like everything to do with cameras, I like new kit, lenses, lights, tripods, I mean i even get excited about a new lens cloth so when I finally got a chance to buy a Hassy I got very excited to say the least!

Now this particular camera is more than just another camera for me, since i first started taking images Hasselblad as a company represented the very best in camera systems and I never thought I would actually be able to shoot with one yet alone own one. It was something to strive towards and hope one day to borrow!

So after many years I finally have one! Now its not the newest version (aka the £30k version!!) but its still EPIC!!! And here are a few example images whooooooo:

So to begin with was an epic journey to ffordes photographic just outside Inverness a short 6 hour round trip!!!!
And I ended up with this: 


And this is next to my canon 7dmk2:




And here are a few images from the camera, they have been tweaked in photoshop and lightroom: 







So basically this is the most fun camera I have ever worked with And I cannot wait to see what other epic shots I can get with it!!! Oh and to check out my other work go to: http://www.mattsphotosuk.com/

and if you dont want stills but want video check out MBP here: 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...