showreel

Saturday 15 May 2010

Sound and the 7d

Hiya

At the moment I'm working with a company called MCL and I'm filming nominees for an awards ceremony later next month. The 7d so far has produced some amazing results the footage looks stunning and is great to use. I do feel slightly inadequate not having a big camer but when I watch the footage back it really is impressive.

Now on to the sound issue. At the moment I'm shooting 25p HD on camera and recording 48k 16bit on the zoom. It is the easiest and quickest way i have found of recording sound without any sync issues although it is a shame not to use a higher bit rate but for the projects I'm working on at the moment it's not really an issue.

I'll up load some shots when the projects finished.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Edinburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...