showreel

Wednesday 28 March 2012

canon 5d mk III

Today I finally got to hold the 5d MK3, I dropped in to calumet in glasgow to pick up a few bits and pieces and the rep for canon was there showing off the new camera, what a coincidence!

I only got to play with it for a few seconds but wow was i impressed!

Firstly the feel of the camera is so much nicer than the 5dmk2 it feels really really solid, the silent jog wheel was really lovely! basically I was super impressed and then i got to shoot a few stills and a bit of video.

The stills were really impressive the new focus was amazing and then i shot some video and the improvement was massive, the image was sharper the colours more impressive and overall it just had a look of a more grown up and thought about camera.

will i buy one well thats a tough question...

But im very tempted! 

2 comments:

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...