showreel

Wednesday 28 March 2012

apple store glasgow - genius!

Ok so as anyone who knows me knows I'm a massive apple fan :-) I love the design, the ease of use and the software. I've had a few problems with my macpro, the DVD burner died months ago and last week I got a service battery warning. I've got very little time so I rung up the geniuses at the Glasgow mac store, they made me an appointment and I arrived this morning. They took my computer figured out the problem and fixed it right there and then within an hour I had my laptop working as normal again and for surprisingly less money than I thought it would be! Basically super super happy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...